December 2010 Moms
Options

WTF bump!!!

Why wont you let me fix my siggy?  You are really starting to get on my nerves with all your glitches lately Super Angry

edit: I apologize for my wonky siggy everybody

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

Re: WTF bump!!!

• Options
    Maybe the bump gods just think her picture needs to be that big because she's so darn cute!!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    yeah, they seriously suck lately.
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holy gigantic siggy! :D Tb is VERY annoying with all the glitches lately. Things seemed to have messed up since they added all the new boards. Did we really need a December 2012 already?!?!? I hope it's fixed by Tuesday, when I return to work and return to bumping from a real computer and can edit my siggy. But I doubt it will be!
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageOhSewCrafty:
    Maybe the bump gods just think her picture needs to be that big because she's so darn cute!!

lol! the picture doesn't bother me as much as how all the wording is jacked up, it makes me look like an idiotConfused

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    In other news, 4 lbs 9 oz at birth? I think tiny babies are so cute :) same with really chunky babies, I guess I was in luck in that department, DS was 8 lbs 11 oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup she was a tiny peanut! Now she is a little chunky monkey :) It makes my laugh when people tell me how small she is because I think she looks huge!!!

• Options

imagejessrenee11:
    Yup she was a tiny peanut! Now she is a little chunky monkey :) It makes my laugh when people tell me how small she is because I think she looks huge!!!

Ha that's only because you remember her being much tinier! I saw her pic in her bouncy seat in another thread, the harness was almost as big as she was! My DS is the same way though, growing so fast! He was 8 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches at birth, at his 2 month appointment he was 12 lbs 11 oz and 24 inches, he's getting to be one tall dude.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My DD was 9 pounds 1 oz at birth and people kept saying  how small she was.  I couldn't imagine having a 5-6 pounder.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Brush up on your HTML coding and you'll be fine. :) They seem to have switched to an uber picky coding. The reason it's probably messed up is that you used a "return" to go to the next line instead of a break code.

For example:

< p >Sincerely,< br / >
    < br / >
    < br / >
    MrsTechie< br / >
    Moderator< /p >

Remove the spaces in front of the < > 's
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies for letting me know, I was just doing how I have always done it ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"