Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

huggies newborn on amazon?

I can't seem to find huggies newborn size on Amazon with subscribe and save.  Does anyone know if these are available?  They have the umbilical cord cut-out and a friend of mine said to get a pack of these while ds still has his UC stump.
BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: huggies newborn on amazon?

• Options

I didn't see them on there but was just reading the specs on the Pampers Swaddlers NB on Amazon and it said they have the cord notch as well.

We have a bunch of gifted Huggies so I wanted to get some Pampers to try out too.

• Options
    they have them, just not Prime.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    guess every baby is different but a few of my friends said the Huggies NB diapers leaked horribly for them...they recommended Pampers, which also have the cut out.
  • Options

imageHeather&Ben:
    guess every baby is different but a few of my friends said the Huggies NB diapers leaked horribly for them...they recommended Pampers, which also have the cut out.

this is actually why we were gifted all the Huggies ones. My friend hated them and she had a huge stash. She said they were horrible for her boy. I am holding hope they work for us.

• Options

They will have them. They run out! I've ordered plenty of Huggies Snugglers and the other day I had to wait about three days for the size two to come in. They will be for Subscribe and Save and Prime. When they are out, it defaults to the next seller.

I decided not to buy newborn size Huggies on Amazon because I was worried I wouldn't go through the whole box. I went to Target and bought the Up and Up Newborn diapers. They get great ratings and I got 40 for $5.99. I bought two and kept the receipt for one. Then I went on Amazon and ordered the Huggies Snugglers size 1. 

I'm not touching Pampers. Too many cases of Dry Max burn and we have very, very sensitive skin. That's just my opinion though. If you go on Amazon and look at reviews, every diaper gets ratings that say they leak. You just have to find what you like. :)

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I got a pack about a month ago when it was prime and i was able to do s&s but the deals change all the time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If you can't find the ones with the UC cutout, you can just fold the top of the diaper down below the stump... this is what they do at our hospital.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Huggies have the cutout. Pampers just have a small bowed part but they need to be folded down because they typically are still too high.

Also, Huggies N run smaller than Pampers N just FYI.

• Options

Thanks for all the responses, I actually heard more good things about pampers as well, but I ordered the swaddlers sensitive which apparently don't have the cutout.  So I thought I should get a pack of huggies with the cutout for the first week until it falls off.  Looks like I might be better off just buying a smaller pack.

I've heard good and bad stories about huggies and pampers so I just plan on getting a few of each kind and hoping for the best.  Some babies do well with any brand, here's to hoping thats mine :)

BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"