Attachment Parenting
Options

************cstyles**************

I know that we are in similar shoes - trying to get our boob-fed LOs to take a sippy - and I was just wondering how it's going for you? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ************cstyles**************

• Options

after a lot of trial and error i atleast think we have found the right sippy.  born free has a training cup that coop likes and he has drank a few ozs of milk from it.  all he has to do is chew on the spout and milk comes out.  he hasnt sucked on it like he should yet, but i hope that will come with time.  i would hihly reccomend the cup though.  the others one we tried you have to suck so hard its crazy. i have also tried offering him milk in a cup, i used the cap to one of the hundred bottles we own, he had fun with it, but man was it messy.   im just glad our bottles finally got some use.

it sure is tough having a baby that will only drink from the boob.

sorry for the formatting, im on my phone. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a ways to go but are making good progress here too.  The valve on that Avent one is totally ridiculous!  I can't imagine a 4 month old being able to use it!  We have been having the most success so far with the Nuk Learning Cup.  Clicky.  It sounds like it is pretty similar to the one you're using.  DS intermittently chews and sucks.  I've been giving him one ounce in the cup before each daytime feeding for the last few days.  He doesn't really like it but is definitely getting more adept!   Today he was getting kind of angry because he just wanted the boob NOW so I started pretending to drink out of the sippy.  All of a sudden he was interested in it!  LOL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"