Pregnant after IF
Options

::pulls hair out of head!::

Hi ladies,

I have been around a few times these past 2 weeks. Thanks for the responses to my silly questions & thank you in advanced for the next.

This is our first IVF cycle. I am 9dpt. Period is ideally due either today or tomorrow. Well I woke up this morning with some light spotting progressively getting worse. Cramps are exrremely strong. I also took an IC (after already testing out the HCG trigger.. the HCG was out of my blood pretty quickly, I tested negative last Monday), IC came back with a very faint BFP. Ouch. As I am typing this I have terrible terrible, almost unbearable cramps.

I know no one can tell me if I am pregnant, I understand that. Just looking for similar experiences. Our beta is not until Wed and I am losing my mind here. Anyone?

ETA: We transferred 2, 8 cell embryos. DH mentioned maybe one of the embryos isn't making it? I was thinking maybe a possible chemical pregnancy?

TTC Journey:
Me: Dx stage I endometriosis DH: minimal MFI - 3% morph
IUI #1 - cycle converted to IVF #1 due overproduction of follies.
BFP - m/c :(
IVF #2 (finally) - Lupron + FSH + Ovidrel + Crinone = 10 eggs retrieved, Two grade A embryos transferred, 3 frosties!
BFP - Beta #1 39.4 Beta #2 22 = c/p :(
FET #1

Re: ::pulls hair out of head!::

• Options
    A line is a line girl! I'd say Congrats!!! I had a c/p last cycle and didn't have any spotting. it could it be implantation spotting. What color is it?
    TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had TERRIBLE cramps from about 7dpt to about 6 weeks.  I mean to the point where I was curled up in the fetal position and sweating because they hurt so bad.

Hopefully, you're just experiencing implantation spotting/cramping!  Can I ask how many embryos you transferred?

Good luck on Wednesday's beta!

After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekelfeen:
    A line is a line girl! I'd say Congrats!!! I had a c/p last cycle and didn't have any spotting. it could it be implantation spotting. What color is it?

It is brownish and bright red at times....

TTC Journey:
    IVF #2 (finally) - Lupron + FSH + Ovidrel + Crinone = 10 eggs retrieved, Two grade A embryos transferred, 3 frosties!
    FET #1
  • Options
    imagebrody8336:

I had TERRIBLE cramps from about 7dpt to about 6 weeks.  I mean to the point where I was curled up in the fetal position and sweating because they hurt so bad.

Hopefully, you're just experiencing implantation spotting/cramping!  Can I ask how many embryos you transferred?

Good luck on Wednesday's beta!

Thanks for the response! 

We transferred 2, both were 8 cell embryos.

TTC Journey:
    FET #1
  • Options

I had lots of spotting/bleeding at the beginning and my RE thinks it might have been that both embryos implanted, but we lost one very early.  Thankfully the other one is still growing strong. 

Congrats on your line...sounds like a BFP to me! 

• Options
    Can you go in sooner for your beta? Sounds like a bfp to me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekeeptryin:
    Can you go in sooner for your beta? Sounds like a bfp to me!

This! Hey Smalls!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"