Parenting after 35

Footie Pajamas

Hey ladies! I know we had this discussion before, but did we ever figure out where to go to get footie pajamas in 12-month sizes? My little guy is a big boy at almost 9 months he's starting to grow out of his 9-month jammies and will be in 12-month real soon. Help! Tongue Tied
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Footie Pajamas

• Leah is the same way.  She's nine months but wears 12-18 month clothes.  I got a bunch of footie PJ's at the outlets about a month ago.  Carters, Oshkosh, and Children's Place had a bunch.  They had newborn to 24 month sizes.  Good luck!
  • If you go on amazon.com and search "12 month footed sleepwear" there is a lot of stuff that comes up. Hope that helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • JC Penneys and Kohls always have tons of warm footie jammies and they go up into the T sizes.   Either Carters brand or Okie Dokie brand.   I actually like the Okie Dokie's better... slightly more roomy and they just feel better, even after multiple washings.  Carters tend to get scratchier.

And they actually have stuff that is cute for boys.  Which is a rarity.

• carter's has tons....
  • Gap has some.
  • OK, I know you asked about footed sleepers, and we have tons of the Carter's ourselves, but I have to say, I'm really loving the Hanna Andersson jammies tha have no feet better.  The lamaze socks in a size smaller than what she'd normally wear will stay on and are nice and toasty.  Since she's tall for her size, she grows out of the footed jammies height wise before they even come close to being small anywhere else. 
  • Old Navy has some too. Not sure about the quality, but they're cute and on sale.

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=34722&vid=1&pid=803913&scid=803913092

• i'm not sure why this is a hard thing to do?

i have footie pjs in every size, up to 5T for DS1.... i have seen them everywhere that sells PJs for the most part --- children's place, gymboree, carters, oshkosh, even Costco.

• I was originally thinking of "The Children's Place" because they usually have clothes that run big, but when I went to their website they only had non-footed in that size. I've run into that issue at a lot of places. I don't know why it's an issue, maybe 'cause spring/summer is coming and I live in Florida? Who knows? Thanks for the tips ladies. I'll try actually going to "The Children's Place". I really like them anyway.

• You can try this website for sizes right up to Adult. Smilehttps://www.snugasabug.com/
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • I haven't read all the posts so maybe I'm repeating this, but Children's Place has footed pjs up to 3T and I think Carters goes up to 4T.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"