High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Little Poll for IC girls, because I am curious about something.

What was your last Cervical Length?

Do you have a cerclage?

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest?

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Little Poll for IC girls, because I am curious about something.

• Options

What was your last Cervical Length? cervical length today was without pressure 1.7, with pressure 0.8

Do you have a cerclage? no

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? hospital bedrest

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? not that i know of

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What was your last Cervical Length? 1.8 cm with funneling at 26 weeks, but no change with fundal pressure.  Go Tuesday for next check.

Do you have a cerclage? Nope. 

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? Restricted activity till 28 weeks, and hopefully out of work/restricted activity until baby comes (I work long shifts as an RN)

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? Spent 3 days in L & D at 24 weeks for PTL/contractions that were funneling/opening my cervix.  I'm on Procardia now to prevent contractions, and chilling at home.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What was your last Cervical Length? 3.4, the length did not change with pressureDo you have a cerclage? YesAre you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? Bed rest until 25 weeks, if I continue to have positive ultrasounds then I will be on restricted activity until 32 weeks where I may be able to go back to work part time.Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? No other complications
  • Options

What was your last Cervical Length? My last appt (which was last week) it measured 2.1cm.

Do you have a cerclage? no

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? strict bedrest at home.

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? PTL at 25 weeks with DS1 and spent 12 weeks on bedrest delivering 3 days before my due date. This time around got contrax at 19w4d and was put on bedrest until 36 weeks. Hopeing we have the same great outcome with DS2.

• Options

What was your last Cervical Length? 2.3 woo hoo

Do you have a cerclage? yes, put in at 20 weeks

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? bedrest

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? I have not been admitted ffor PTL but had a few days of worrisome ctx that subsided. So far so good.

• Options

What was your last Cervical Length?  Yesterday 1.5cm from the cerclage down. Entire length would be around 3.6 but I have a dynamic cervix that funnels and closes at will above the cerclage.

Do you have a cerclage? Yep. Rescue cerclage put in on 1/18.

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? Hospital since 1/18, but I am scheduled to GO HOME on Thursday!!! :)

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? Nope. I've had maybe 3 contractions the whole time I've been here, and even those were debatable.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

What was your last Cervical Length? 3.8cm on 02/24

Do you have a cerclage? Yes. A double McDonald TVC: one placed where the last was stitched and another placed higher up all done at 12 weeks.

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? On bed-rest since 18 weeks, at home with privileges to sit for a short periods, allowance for a quick shower and a quick meal-making (for me only) not so much for the cervical length but to reduce ctx to prevent uterine rupture.

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? Aside from IC, yes. Uterine wall thinning (near previous C/S scar)/ rupture, pre-eclampsia (late in 1st pregnancy) and PTL.

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Options

What was your last Cervical Length?  4.4cm (measured at appt yesterday)

Do you have a cerclage? yes, a transvaginal cerclage put in at 13 weeks

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? not on bedrest

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)?  none that i'm aware of

• Options

And... What are you curious about wanderlust, if you don't mind my asking? What might you be thinking?

You've got me curious now too! Smile

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Options

What was your last Cervical Length?  On weds. 2.1

Do you have a cerclage?  yes placed at 21 wks due to cervical length of 1.5 with funneling

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest?  restricted activity

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)?   Had GD with 1st and again.  No cervical issues during first pregnancy.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

cervical  length less than 1 cm

dialted 1cm

no cerclage

home bedrest strict

pregnant with twins.

Tammy

• Options
    What was your last Cervical Length? Last measured at 28 wks and I think it was 3.8Do you have a cerclage? Yes, placed at 12 wks, just removed at 36 wks :-)Are you on bed rest, hospital bed rest, restricted activity, not on bed rest? modified bed rest the entire pregnancyDo you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)? I have a blood clotting disorder, for which I am on Heparin, I also have a folic acid deficiency so I take extra folic acid, and I was on progesterone for PTL.
  • Options
    imagebuggles:

And... What are you curious about wanderlust, if you don't mind my asking? What might you be thinking?

You've got me curious now too! Smile

Oh yeah, duh!  I didn't put myself

My last was 1.6 yesterday (1.4 and 2.0 before that)

I do not have a cerclage, I ask my doctors about it and they didn't think it was necessary.  Now I wish I had pushed harder for it.

I have been in the hospital 10 days with this stay (no end in sight) and 13 total

I have GD.  I had one day where I was having contractions, but they got them stopped.  I haven't had a contraction in over a week.  I am on Procardia every six hours, I don't know the dose.  No IV's.  I had a pPROM at 27w1d with my daughter, delievered at 28w6d.  So yeah, I got issues.

Not one of my original questions, but may I add for record, that this is 100% without a doubt my last child.  I am soooo done. 

• Options
    imagewanderlust2006:

Not one of my original questions, but may I add for record, that this is 100% without a doubt my last child.  I am soooo done. 

This is most likely our last too! I've already put forth questions to the doc about a tubal ligation during the C-section for this one, even though my H opted to have his done.

• Options
    imagebuggles:
    imagewanderlust2006:

This is most likely our last too! I've already put forth questions to the doc about a tubal ligation during the C-section for this one, even though my H opted to have his done.

I would like the c-section/tubal ligation combo also.  Hopefully I will be able to get it, my OB doesn't like to do it with Pre-Term births.   The reasoning is that it is more likely you will change your mind with a pre-term birth.  There is no changing my mind.  I am not going through this again.  Plus, my husband and I never wanted to have more than two children.

• Options

What was your last Cervical Length? 1.7 with fundal pressure

Do you have a cerclage?  yes.  placed at 14 weeks

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest?  strict home bedrest since shortening at 24 weeks.

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)?  no.  but i did have PTL when i was pregnant with my last one after my water broke after an emergency cerclage.

• Options
    What was your last Cervical Length? 3.8 and down to a 3.1 with fundal pressureDo you have a cerclage?  yes.  placed at 13 weeksAre you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest?  no bedrestDo you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)?  GD and an irritable uterus (NO PTL yet but did with DD#1 at 32 weeks)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What was your last Cervical Length?- 3.7 at my last visit

Do you have a cerclage? Yes, cerclage placed at 14 weeks

Are you on bedrest, hospital bedrest, restricted activity, not on bedrest? - Not on bedrest, some restrictions but still working full time.

Do you have other complications (pPROM, PTL, GD)?-  Pre term labor with my DD. Went into labor at 20 weeks on hospital bedrest for 8 weeks. She was born at 28 wks 2lb 5oz.

Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"