VBAC

*Deansgirl*

Just wondering if there were any updates from your appointment or if anything happened on its own? 
DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Deansgirl*

• Hey there...still waiting for this baby to make a move. 

My dr wanted to schedule a CS for Tuesday. I'd be 41 weeks exactly, and this is his day of coverage for delivery. I said we've discussed 41.5 (Friday) so I'd rather wait. (Yay me)

So, we're doing an NST (which earlier he had said he won't do) Tuesday and we'll talk about things from there. I'm hoping I buy enough time to go into labor.

Oh, and the crappy thing - I was still only a fingertip dilated (which was better than closed) so he can't strip my membranes.

I did have some good contractions (first actually painful consistent ones) Friday morning and they went away. I hope they come back.

I really, really, really hope I go into labor soon! Rawr.  

• ...and good luck to you by the way! Looks like you're beating on the door for this thing too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I'll be watching for an update from you for sure!  Kudos for speaking up and I hope that little bit of extra time does wonders and things happen on their own. 

Yep, it will be interesting to see if I go past my EDD again (40w6d w. DS) and if the tune changes with my midwives at all.  Hoping it won't, but you just never know.

DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"