Houston Babies

If you need a Lactation Consultant..

I highly recommend Sandy from  A woman's work over in Rice village.

Although the store is closing, shes opening up a new location which I believe is green briar and 59. 

We were having tremendous pain issues and the LC @ the hospital told me to get through the pain & that it would be better in a week or two.  After 5 days of grabbing my husbands arm and digging my  nails in each time he latched, I called over there.

She met with me and helped us out so very much, and she is a wonderful resource. 

I just wanted to share in case anyone else was having trouble or wanted to find a great LC. 

-Meghan

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

( I don't know whats with the extra characters and letters, sorry!)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you need a Lactation Consultant..

• she is phenomenal and totally saved our nursing relationship when Eliza was two weeks old
  • I was in there today and they were all very helpful.  I picked up a few gifts and talked about nursing a bit with them.  Sad they're closing, but happy to hear that they're focusing on what we mamas need most. 
  • Loading the player...
  • She helped me nurse my second.

I agree, she does a good job especially with difficult circumstances (brink of failure). There was no pressure from her to succeed at all costs. Her advice centered around healthy baby, healthy mom first. It was a long-haul approach that took into the realities of life, like working full time.

We made it. Her advice was a big part of that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"