Georgia Babies

Paid for the goldfish before I opened them :)

It's been a rough few days and I was back at publix today filling Bryce's amox prescription. Well Bailey was straving b/c not only did I wake him from his nap but I had to drag him to the pedi for his brother's 2nd appt for the week which took an hour without snack. So I brought a bag of goldfish after I took the prescription by the pharmacy and all I could think about was banangate. Oh and I let Bailey eat straight out of the bag but at least I paid for them first :)

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Paid for the goldfish before I opened them :)

• I cannot believe how far this has gone.  I even had to explain it all to DH and he is totally baffled that one post about a frickin banana could have possibly caused so much debate- lol.  I have to admit though that I was totally lmao reading all these posts today while I was pumping.  I was seriously laughing so hard I wonder what people outside that room thought I was doing.  And as soon as I finished I had a nice cold coke.  Thanks to everyone for the entertainment :-) 

• Hehe,

MIL totally did the banana thing at Costcos this weekend with DD! I was in another aisle and even told my MIL that DD is going through a no banana phase and then I went back to find them and she had opened the package of bananas and there was DD eating it (making me look like a liar and also making me feel guilty for having a banana being eaten before paying!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"