D.C. Area Babies
Options

fun activity for preschool age +

At the Corcoran...

https://programs.corcoran.org/products/family-festival-2011-d-c-color-splash

Saturday, March 5, 10 a.m.?4 p.m.

Creativity thrives in Washington, D.C.! Join us for this FREE celebration for the entire family where you will groove to the beat of local musicians, marvel at magnificent D.C. tap dancers and performers, and dip your hands into amazing art-making workshops led by local artists. Explore the stupendous stripes, crazy colors, and luminous lights of D.C. artists featured in the exhibition Washington Color and Light.

Children and their families are invited to take part in live and interactive performances to discover the magic of color, and to experiment with painting techniques used by Washington Color School artists. 

I am going to stop by with Warner, although I don't think he'll be able to participate in all the activities (face painting and storytelling might be about it!). It looks like it could be a lot of fun.

I can't tell if there is a fee or not...the Corcoran typically charges admission, but it doesn't mention anything about it on this page for this event.

ETA: Duh, how about I learn to read! It says it's free right up top in the second sentence. Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"