Indiana Babies
Options

Anyone around? Come out and play!

It's friday and I don't want to do work!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone around? Come out and play!

• Options

Same here and I have felt like that from the minute I got up today!

• Options
    I'm here! I think I will post the check-in questions that were posted on the new board. maybe that will get people to participate more?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm here.

Kaylee has been fever free for 24+ hours now. The cool air is good for croup so I think we'll run to target after nap time.  Grandma sent Kaylee a tag jr for her birthday but it only comes with one book!

• Options
    imagemandyallcorn:

Kaylee has been fever free for 24+ hours now. The cool air is good for croup so I think we'll run to target after nap time.  Grandma sent Kaylee a tag jr for her birthday but it only comes with one book!

Boo croup! Hope she is feeling better soon. Jocelyn just got a Tag too; we are still getting the hang of it but I think it will be great. We only have one "junior" book so far but hope to build a collection; I think the books are occasionally on sale at Target.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagemarleysmom:
    imagemandyallcorn:

Boo croup! Hope she is feeling better soon. Jocelyn just got a Tag too; we are still getting the hang of it but I think it will be great. We only have one "junior" book so far but hope to build a collection; I think the books are occasionally on sale at Target.

I can't remember if it is this week or it was last week but they were $9 at Target. If I had known...

It's her second round of croup (she had it for Christmas too) She is doing better thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"