Secondary IF
Options

introduction

Hello!  I am kind of afraid to post here because I am not sure this is the appropriate place for me - so if it's not I am sincerely sorry.  I am TTC#2.  I had a m/c in October 2008 prior to having DD in October of 2009.  We decided to try for #2 when DD was 9 months old but my body didn't cooperate for awhile because I was still BFing.  Once I stopped it took 6 weeks for AF to return.  We caught the ovulation before that first AF.  We have only been trying for 5 cycles but have had perfect timing for all of those cycles.  I wouldn't worry except for weird things my body is doing.  Like I spot on and off through my entire LP.  My LP is only at most 12 days which I know isn't terrible but sometimes I start bleeding at 9DPO.  My cycles are moderately long (30-35 days) and never the same from one cycle to another.  My gut tells me something is not right... I truely feel it's not just frustration and paranoia... I really think there is something not right.

I go to my OB this coming Thursday for a fertility consult.  I'm going to tell him in detail what is going on.  But I was wondering if you ladies had any suggestions on questions to be prepared for - or any things I should push for.  My fear is he won't do anything for me until I have been trying for a year for #2.  I'm not sure I can mentally take that :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: introduction

• Options

You are definitely in the right place.  If you feel in your gut that there is something wrong, then go with your gut.  I would bring any charting info to the OBGYN and tell them about your LP spotting.  He/she will probably send you for some tests and hopefully get to the bottom of things.  Lots of luck and welcome!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

I just looked at fertility friend and didn't realize I could actually print my charts :)  This should be helpful.  Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAmandaMacD:

You are definitely in the right place.  If you feel in your gut that there is something wrong, then go with your gut.  I would bring any charting info to the OBGYN and tell them about your LP spotting.  He/she will probably send you for some tests and hopefully get to the bottom of things.  Lots of luck and welcome!

This, and also good luck from me :)

How old are you? If you are over 35, then the 1 year rule doesn't apply, 6 months does. And my RE doesn't even seem to care about that when you are older, but maybe I'm different bc I'm 41.

Anyway, welcome, but hopefully you won't have to get too comfy here and can move on to a pg board!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm not over 35 which is why I worry he won't check into anything for me yet.  I appreciate the welcome.  :)  Part of me hopes I'm just being crazy and impatient but my intuition says it's not that. 
  • Options
    Hey girl. I'm still in lurk mode but wanted to give hugs. I'm moving over here also if these ladies will have me. I'm sorry you're having issues. I was hoping we would both be PgAL again.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    me too jen... me too :( 
  • Options
    Welcome!  Smile
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!