Two Under 2
Options

Please name your sound machine

I've seen on here that sound machines really work for many who have 2 under 2.  We have another LO on the way this spring and I'd like to get one if it's as good as I've read on here.  Please recommend the brand(s) you've used and what you think about them.  Thanks so much!

Re: Please name your sound machine

• Options

we've had a million and finally landed on a Timex one, it's like an adult clock/radio/cd player that also plays nature sounds and it takes all of LO's lullaby cd's. The reason we landed on this finally was that it stays on 24/7 if we want it to, all the rest had timers up to 45 minutes which does no good when it's been 2 hours and all of a sudden the dog barks. (although you can set a timer on it to turn off after a certain point if you wanted to).

My 2nd favorite was the Cloud B sleep sheep, we used this for a long time but I remember always getting up to turn it back on in the middle of the night.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Options
    We have the Homedics Sound Spa. (It has a timer, but you dont have to set it). We use it on the rain sound all night, every night. Both boys have one, and it is great! They have them at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I think Target.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMr.&MrsS:
    We have the Homedics Sound Spa. (It has a timer, but you dont have to set it). We use it on the rain sound all night, every night. Both boys have one, and it is great! They have them at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I think Target.

This!  Though I haven't found it at Target.  Walmart has it too.  Cole is also a fan of the rain.  They do also have one that has projection, but I hear that breaks easily and it's just the sound left anyway, so we bought a separate projection machine.  

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options
    We have the no frills marpac machines from Amazon. They're awesome and are very well travelled.
  • Options
    imageMegan.10.06:

imageMr.&MrsS:

This!  Though I haven't found it at Target.  Walmart has it too.  Cole is also a fan of the rain.  They do also have one that has projection, but I hear that breaks easily and it's just the sound left anyway, so we bought a separate projection machine.  

Yes! We have the one with the projector. It broke within a few weeks on both of the ones we have. But we now just use it as a nightlight even though it doesnt spin.

• Options
    Thank you all so much for your input!  I'll look into these.
  • Options
    We also have Homedics machines (2 of them) and we turn off the timers and usually just leave them run 24-7.  Love them to death, and like PP, ours are well-traveled!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ditto on the homemedics sound spa. i got ours on amazon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"