Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I have a question and I have a ticker, sorry the bump won't let me get rid of it

The bump doesn't let me change my ticker so I apologize. 

I found out yesterday that the baby stopped devolping at 6 weeks.  No heartbeat yesterday.  I had a pap before we had the u/s and the OB said that I had a cyst on my cervix that was irratated by the pap and it bled a bit after.  I have been spotting a little ever since.  This morning I am a little crampy and I'm still spotting a tiny bit.  I plan on getting my D&C scheduled today for Monday (couldn't get ahold of the scheduling lady yesterday). 

My question is: Is this cramping and spotting from the pap or am I starting to miscarry?  (Of course I know you are not doctors but I would like some opinions).  Should I go through with scheduling my D&C?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a question and I have a ticker, sorry the bump won't let me get rid of it

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this.  I would call the doctor's office and tell them what's going on.  They may be able to get you in to do an ultrasound and see if the tissue is passing on its own.  Thoughts and prayers for you.
  • Options
    Follow up.  Talked to OB office and they didn't seem too concerned about the spotting.  Still working on getting it scheduled.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found out on a Friday from an u/s at 8w that the baby stopped growing at 6w 3d.  We scheduled a D&C for the Wed. after.  I started spotting brown on Sunday and continued to up until the procedure, but the doc said don't worry unless cramps get really bad or I start bleeding like a heavy period.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"