TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

This makes me sick

https://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/22/georgia-anti-abortion-bill-would-require-investigations-of-miscarriages/

I posted this on my facebook status. It truly upsets me. In fact I emailed him at bobby.franklin@house.ga.gov telling him that obviously he has never had a miscarriage and as I am currently having my second one, if the authorities were to come to my house to investigate me- making me feeling like a criminal, I think I'd lose it. Also that I'm really glad I don't live in Georgia because if I did and this passed I'd move. I then asked if there were not in fact more important issues such as poverty, unemployment, debt, foreclosures, etc... to worry about. Then I kindly asked him to stay out of people's medical charts and bedrooms.

I received the following message:

Due to the unreliability of the General Assembly?s technical support team, it is unlikely that I will receive your email. Please call my office at 404-656-0152. 

I think I'm going to call tomorrow- why not? I have free long distance and tell him he is a poopy head! 

Re: This makes me sick

• It is so wrong and disgusting. Of course he won't get the message... Who are these people running these screwed up states? Who votes for them?
  • Well, as someone who lives in GA....I can think of a few neighbors who probably voted for him. Hmm

I now know who funded his campaign, and who he is trying to appease by "trying" to get a bill like this to go to committee. (I doubt it ever will...like most "WTH" bills before it...it stirs controversy and then dies before anyone with half a brain has a chance to vote on it.)

However, for now, it's doing just what he wants it to do: drums up publicity for him, and to show the uber right wing/religious whackadoodles who sponsor his campaigns that he's "fighting for their causes, so please throw more money my way."

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Loading the player...
  • imagesurfergirlkona:
    It is so wrong and disgusting. Of course he won't get the message... Who are these people running these screwed up states? Who votes for them?

I ask this ALL the time! Apparently this this doucheacanoe also proposed legislation in which rape VICTIMS would be labeled "accuser"! REALLY?!? He's a really special kind of person! And of course he has 3 kids.

• imageGuppyAmy:

imagesurfergirlkona:
    It is so wrong and disgusting. Of course he won't get the message... Who are these people running these screwed up states? Who votes for them?

I ask this ALL the time! Apparently this this doucheacanoe also proposed legislation in which rape VICTIMS would be labeled "accuser"! REALLY?!? He's a really special kind of person! And of course he has 3 kids.

Holy. Crap. Clearly, he's pro-woman in all kinds of ways.

Indifferent

• This is the same dickweed who wants women to have to "prove" they were raped to get an abortion. In all of the rape and child molest trials I have done, I have NEVER heard a forensic examiner say, "Yes, she was raped." Ever. They will not say it, because it cannot be proven.
  • imagesurfergirlkona:

I just read the comments after one of the articles about it, and someone said "There are parts of Georgia that would repeal the 20th century." Hahahahaahaha. Rednecks. 

• This is ridiculous!!!  Please come and investigate my 3 losses - see what the f happens.  This is just insane.  I want to throat punch this guy.  Clearly his wife has never had a loss nor any women close to his family.  I can't even formulate a thought on this - it makes me so angry!!!  I just hope to God it doesn't pass.    
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also hope it doesn't pass, I'm disgusted by it.  Gee, nice to know that I'm a serial killer as far as this guy is concerned.
  • Wow. He must really hate women.
  • I saw this the other day.  There are not strong enough words to describe what I think of this man.  I think calling him is a great idea. I'm guessing he won't get it, but at least you have tried.  He really does seem to hate women.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • imageheathergirl67:
    Wow. He must really hate women.

Yeah, no sh!t.  And since one in every 4 pregnancies end in m/c, think about the man hours and money involved to investigate every one of those.  Reading that made me feel like the women's rights movement never happened.  What a rotten fvcking piece of sh!it he is.

• I saw this on your FB page - so disgusting!

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RAWR.SMASH.KILL!!!

I feel the same way.  Stupid politicians need to get their head out of the vajayjay! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • imageScout05:
    imageGuppyAmy:

imagesurfergirlkona:

Holy. Crap. Clearly, he's pro-woman in all kinds of ways.

Indifferent

Seriously... this guy seems like a real winner. 

m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Oh - and I love his passive aggressive automated email response;

"Due to the unreliability of the General Assembly?s technical support team, it is unlikely that I will receive your email. Please call my office at 404-656-0152."

Obviously he's been having issues with IT, but what a DOUCHE BAG to call them out in such a way.  How unprofessional can you get?!?!

• Go you! And while you're at it, you might tell him it would be a good idea to put the money he wants to spend on investigating miscarriages into improving the reliability of the General Assembly's technical support, so he can actually communicate with constituents.
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• That is absolutely disgusting.  And absurd.
  • Between this and the removal of federal funding for Planned Parenthood, I don't know what to think anymore. Well, yes, I do, but I'd probably be arrested for saying it out loud.

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• This guy is nucking futts!!!

Some of the comments under the article are cracking me up though. They're all fired up, as they should be!

• imagetriple_sevens:
    Go you! And while you're at it, you might tell him it would be a good idea to put the money he wants to spend on investigating miscarriages into improving the reliability of the General Assembly's technical support, so he can actually communicate with constituents.

Love it.  :) 

DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Actually, here's his home address:

4552 Cedar Knoll Drive
    Marietta, Georgia 30066

770.928.0896 - Home

Lovely. Apparently the church he attends is about 10 miles from my house.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• imagedamabo80:

Actually, here's his home address:

4552 Cedar Knoll Drive
    Marietta, Georgia 30066

770.928.0896 - Home

Ahhhhh, snap!!!! Good detective work there!

Also, if anyone is interested, I just wrote a long (no, really - it's long. LOOOOONG) blog post about this, citing language from the bill itself. 

• imageColindaP:
    imagedamabo80:

Actually, here's his home address:

4552 Cedar Knoll Drive
    Marietta, Georgia 30066

770.928.0896 - Home

Ahhhhh, snap!!!! Good detective work there!

Also, if anyone is interested, I just wrote a long (no, really - it's long. LOOOOONG) blog post about this, citing language from the bill itself. 

damabo80- Amazing! 

And Colinda, I LOVE your blog post! You're so smart! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"