Baby Showers
Options

Another Hostess Gift question

My shower is being thrown and everyone has a hand in it. My mom, "MIL", my cousin and roommate but I'm not sure who else is helping as I'm not even supposed to know I am having a shower. Should I get everyone a gift or not get them gifts? I'm afraid I will leave someone out who helped with the shower and offend them. Should I just wait until after the shower to see who actually helped and get the gifts then? So confused and any help would be awesome :)

TIA Ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another Hostess Gift question

• Options

Give a gift to whoever is listed on the invitation as the hostesses. Anyone else who may have helped should get a personal thank you, but a gift isn't needed. I just ordered gifts for my hostesses and posted this on the April 2011 board. Maybe it will hep you with an idea or someone else who happens to read this with the same question. 

Custom personalized cookie gift boxes from cornerhousecookies on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/44484283 She has several different designs and themes and worked with me so easily to set up my own personalized package. They're $10 for four cookies presented in a cute box. I got one for each of my four hostesses and I'm going to pair them with a sweet note. The cookies would make great shower favors too if you need something like that. 

Hopefully my suggestion will help someone else. I know there are girls on here every day wondering what to give their hostesses to say thank you. That was me as of this afternoon.
  • Options
    I gave gifts after the shower.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am in a similar boat. I am waiting until after the shower to give my hostess gifts because of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"