Georgia Babies

s/o ebear's post

after all this talk, is anyone else craving a soda now?  I'd kill for a root beer...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o ebear's post

• I was just craving a fresca for some reason
  • Ha, I got up and put a Coke in the freezer (I like them super cold or fountain-style).  It's probably ready now, I'm going to go ENJOY.
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • I was already drinking a coke...and smoking a cigarette, and I don't even smoke.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagesmynings_bride:
    I was just craving a fresca for some reason

YES

• Funny thing is I wasn't on all day but while I was running around shopping I bought a diet coke and opened and drank from it before I paid for it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• imageKT&John:
    Funny thing is I wasn't on all day but while I was running around shopping I bought a diet coke and opened and drank from it before I paid for it.

Haha this is awesome.  

• imagejuliensarah:

imagesmynings_bride:

YES

DH and i drink a fresca just about every night with dinner. If you haven't tried the black cherry fresca, you are missing out....so good!

Oh fresca + vodka = YUM!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageGTJess:
    imagejuliensarah:

imagesmynings_bride:

YES

DH and i drink a fresca just about every night with dinner. If you haven't tried the black cherry fresca, you are missing out....so good!

Oh fresca + vodka = YUM!

Love it!  I have no idea where the name came from but we call it that drink a Gay Old Day.  My favorite to drink during the summer.

• Black cherry fresca???  I will have to check this out. And must try it with vodka.  Maybe my drink this weekend. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageGTJess:
    imagejuliensarah:

imagesmynings_bride:

YES

Oh fresca + vodka = YUM!

OMG my neighbor made us drinks once w/black cherry vodka + sprite, and it was so freaking good.  I will have to try it w/fresca. 

Gosh, now I want a Fresca.  I haven't had one in years!

• imageJoJoEspana:
    imageGTJess:
    imagejuliensarah:

imagesmynings_bride:

YES

Oh fresca + vodka = YUM!

OMG my neighbor made us drinks once w/black cherry vodka + sprite, and it was so freaking good.  I will have to try it w/fresca. 

My tailgating drink of choice for the 2009 season was 3 olives cherry vodka, sprite zero, a little maraschino cherry juice, and few squeezes of fresh lime.  so so so good but so dangerous. hence, the following picture:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/8735_153172373903_518433903_2495439_5732734_n.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageMrs.Guz:
    I was already drinking a coke...and smoking a cigarette, and I don't even smoke.

This was sadly overlooked.  This is COTD.  

• imageGTJess:
    imageJoJoEspana:
    imageGTJess:
    imagejuliensarah:

imagesmynings_bride:

YES

Oh fresca + vodka = YUM!

My tailgating drink of choice for the 2009 season was 3 olives cherry vodka, sprite zero, a little maraschino cherry juice, and few squeezes of fresh lime.  so so so good but so dangerous. hence, the following picture:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/8735_153172373903_518433903_2495439_5732734_n.jpg

OMG, hilarious!  Ahhh, life before kids....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"