Washington Babies
Options

pissed

So Cruz and Jagger were up most of the night last night and so was I but I didn't really care too much because I knew dh was going to stay home and I would get a nap.  So dh even slept in until around 9:45 then got up took some work calls and finally I was able to go outside and play in the snow with Cruz a little bit.  I come in and what does dh say to me?  I'm going to work!!!  UGH!!  So now I'm totally exhausted, won't get a nap and probably shouldn't go out driving anywhere in this.  MELTING DOWN here in tears : (
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: pissed

• Options
    :( I certainly hope he had a good reason to go to work! It is really hard to be the one who gets up with the baby at night. I sometimes find that I don't have much sympathy for SO when he complains that he is tired. One time when I complained, he said, "I get up every time that you do!", umm, he may wake up, but he doesn't get out of bed! It is a whole different ball game! Not that I would be getting up if I were in his shoes. I really wish that men could lactate. I dream of the day in 18 years when I will be able to sleep in again.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OH no. I am tired for you after reading that. So sorry your DH did that to you. It sucks.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh! I'm so sorry! I hope you are able to rest soon. {{hugs}}
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow :o( That sucks.. I am pissed on your behalf..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"