Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

had unprotected sex next day a discharge

i am a mom of a 8 month old baby boy and I had my period and then ended on the 15th and i had sex and today i had a egg white discharge and i was just wondering if it was normal i also have a crampy back and I am sore please help!!!! thank you

Re: had unprotected sex next day a discharge

• Options
    Wow. I have no idea what to say. What exactly is your question here? You're just spouting off things that happened. Are you wondering if you're pregnant? I don't know, I can't see into your uterus. The only way you will know is if you pee on a stick.

• Options

Tongue Tied

omg where is the barf emoticon when you need it?

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

(Let me preface this by saying that I am in no way trying to be a smart ass and I may speak for most of the bumpies that just read this post)

Are you serious?? Indifferent

You may want to see your gyn for any discharge issues related to SI?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Whenever I have weird stuff oozing out of my vagina, I go straight to an internet message board instead of the doctor's too!  
  • Options
    Just a tip, in order for you to get your questions answered you need to write in normal sentences that include the right punctuation and periods. Also, coming on the boards with THIS being your first post instead of introducing yourself is usually frowned upon. As a previous poster said, we don't know what you're asking for in this post. Sorry I can't be of any help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'd go read your horoscope. See what it has to offer...

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Options

You are soooo KTFU. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Options

An egg white discharge means you are ovulating.  It is perfectly normal. Sex before/during/after this discharge will likely lead to pregnancy. It will not always lead to pregnancy. It just means you should take a test in two weeks to see if you get two lines.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree with the previous post.  You are likely ovulating... if you are hoping to get pregnant than you are doing the right thing.  If you don't want to get pregnant and you aren't nursing- you should go see the doc about the morning after pill (which you can take up to 72hrs after intercourse).  If you are nursing I don't know what to tell you- go see your doc.

If you don't think the discharge is normal and you are having pain you should call your doc.  Hope things work out...

• Options
    Yeah, I think you have started to ovulate again. IDK if your current baby was planned, but when I was trying to get pregnant with DD I stalked my vagina for EWM. The pain could also be due from ovulating. So, you could be KFTU if you had sex just hours before you started ovulting. Buy a pregnancy test and take it in two weeks.
  • Options
    nope, not normal.
  • Options
    thanks to those who helped and were not mean...I do not do good with puncuation and if you dont like what i have to say then dont read my blogsl. I am asking a serious question.. I do have an 8month old but he was unplanned and I dont remmeber what happened before i found out I was pregnant with him... I havent had sex in over eight and a half months...just asking a simple question no need to bite my head off
  • Options

imageshayenzmommie:
    thanks to those who helped and were not mean...I do not do good with puncuation and if you dont like what i have to say then dont read my blogsl. I am asking a serious question.. I do have an 8month old but he was unplanned and I dont remmeber what happened before i found out I was pregnant with him... I havent had sex in over eight and a half months...just asking a simple question no need to bite my head off

This isn't your blog, this is a PUBLIC message board. If you don't want smart ass comments don't post stuff like this...and when your refering to your lady bits and any secrections coming from them please put TMI in the subject of your post, letting others know there could be potentially disturbing and unnessicary information in the post.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    turns out i was pregnant i am 6 weeks and 1 day
  • Options
    imageshayenzmommie:
    SHOCKING.
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imageshayenzmommie:
    How sweet of you for updating.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imageshayenzmommie:
    Right?  I've been laying awake every night for a month wondering, "Is discharge girl pregnant?"  Now I can rest easy.
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagehippotree:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageshayenzmommie:
    Right?  I've been laying awake every night for a month wondering, "Is discharge girl pregnant?"  Now I can rest easy.
    ::dead::
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    You're a deuche, if you wanted to be mean, you could have been mean else where, she was asking a serious question, and for no reason at all you went all PMS hostile on her, I mean do you even know how to ask questions your first time on a site to people you don't know! Please grown the heck up, you sound like you're 16!
  • Options
    That was forspookster
  • Options
    That was forspookster
    Do you realize this thread is THREE years old?
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

You're a deuche, if you wanted to be mean, you could have been mean else where, she was asking a serious question, and for no reason at all you went all PMS hostile on her, I mean do you even know how to ask questions your first time on a site to people you don't know! Please grown the heck up, you sound like you're 16!

Can you not read, @errossia22‌? And quit name calling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"