Minnesota Babies
Options

Pedi recs

Please recommend your pediatrician. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pedi recs

• Options
    We see Dr. Christina Dewey @ Southlake Peds in Eden Prairie and love her!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We see Dr. Lorene Freehill at South Lake Peds in Minnetonka.  I see a lot of great feedback on all of their doctors!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Anyone at Southdale Pediatrics...they have offices in Edina, Burnsville, and (I think) EP.  We specifically see Karl Williams, but I think all the drs there are great (I grew up going to Southdale Peds, and some of the same drs).

It's really easy to get a same day appointment for sick kids, they have a walk in strep clinic for older kids, they have evening and weekend hours.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We see Dr. Pamela Heggie at Fairview Children's Clinic Minneapolis.  I've always been able to get one or both of my girls in to be seen the last minute if needed, and they have some evening hours as well as Saturdays.  We've seen several docs from the practice and have always been impressed.
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Options

We love Northern Lights Peds. Specifically Dr McCabe. I do also like Dr Joseph a lot. My sister has seen Dr Cook a few times and liked him too. 

If McCabe ever left, we'd follow her (assuming she just moved practices in MN).  

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Bodine at Southdale Peds!!!!!
  • Options
    imagebecketts:

We see Dr. Lorene Freehill at South Lake Peds in Minnetonka.  I see a lot of great feedback on all of their doctors!

We saw Dr Freehill at our last appt and I was not a fan. I am considering switching to Southdale Peds in EP because I have heard nothing but good things about them. Just not sure who to see...............

• Options

We go to Wayzata Childrens Clinic and love Dr. Otto at the Spring Park/Westonka location and Dr. McGuinn at the Chaska location.

• Options
    imagebakemecakes:

Anyone at Southdale Pediatrics...they have offices in Edina, Burnsville, and (I think) EP.  We specifically see Karl Williams, but I think all the drs there are great (I grew up going to Southdale Peds, and some of the same drs).

It's really easy to get a same day appointment for sick kids, they have a walk in strep clinic for older kids, they have evening and weekend hours.....

I love Dr. Miller at Southdale peds.  We go to the Edina and Eden Prairie offices.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"