Parenting after 35

Success

Not only is Michael (knock on wood) sleeping through the night, he has figured out how to go back to sleep.  I put him down around 7pm and I went to bed around 10pm.  I started hearing him talk to himself in the bed and he did this for about 10-15 minutes and then it was quiet.  Back to sleepy time.  Tim went in to his room right before 11 and rushed back out because he was wiggling but he was asleep.  Slept to 6am this morning.  Woot.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Success

• Yay for STTN!  Enjoy it while it lasts...once those molars start coming in it's all over for months!  (at least that's our experience right now)  It's too bad we can't store up sleep for future use!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Go Michael! Yay for sleeping!!!

And I'm actually pleased to report that even with molars and canines hurting poor Aaron's gums, he still STTN during their eruption period. Still waiting on that last canine, but I think we're over the hump as he's been less cranky the last few days too. (PRAYING)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Yea!  Thankfully we've been doing the 7pm-6:30ish am for almost a year now.  Even through the 1st 4 molars!  We only have the 2year molars yet to come in.  Hopefully this STTN lasts for you all too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hurrah for STTN! Sarah has been doing 7pm-7:30am for a year now, through first year molars, canines and 2nd year molars that are already coming now. Teething doesn't bother her, luckily.

• That's great!!! Yea for a well rested family.
  • Show offs!!! Wink

Caroline has STTN exactly twice in her life. Last night she was up 3 times. 

• Ditto Yes !
  • Way to go, Michael! Keep it up!
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board