Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Baptism Outfit

Before I buy online, just wondering if anyone purchased locally?  I would love to be able to feel/touch the fabric before spending the money.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
Leo Richard 9.20.12 

Re: Baptism Outfit

• Options

Have you checked boutique stores? I had no luck in any chain stores finding something that I liked. DS's godmother actually ended up buying an outfit for DS from a boutique in Michigan.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    My SIL said she found something nice for her son at Burlington that was as nice as the pricey stores but 1/2 the price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a heck of a time when we were looking for DD's outfit so here are some places we looked that had them, JC Penney, there is a place in Willow Bend mall called Strausburg Children's & Neiman Marcus sells baptism outfits.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's not close, but I remember there being a store in the Sam Moon shopping center in Dallas that had dressy clothes for infants/kids. I looked there for flower girl dresses years ago. My friend found her DDs outfit at Burlington as well.

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• Options

I used to work at The Cozy Cottage Children's Boutique....I love the clothes there and that's where we will be going to get ours.

Located in the Bishop Arts District :) about 10 mins from downtown dallas

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"