Pittsburgh Babies

Pediatrician in North Hills area

Hi moms,

Can anyone recommend a great pediatrician north of Pittsburgh? Please let me know what your experiences have been.

Thanks,
Jami

Re: Pediatrician in North Hills area

• We like Dr. Sabovic and Dr.Scott's practice in Seven Fields
  • CCP Healthquest Pediatrics in Gibsonia (located right near the Walmart and Max and Erma's on Route 8). The staff is wonderful. They do walk in visits every weekday and have night time appointments available a couple nights a week. Also, they have walk in visits Saturday mornings. They take excellent care of my 14 month old and are always available. We are certainly keeping them for this little one as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We se Dr. Harley at pediatric alliance they are located at passavant hospital. She is very nice and is a harvard graduate.  Dr. Donnelly is in the same practice and he is nice as well : ]
  • "North" is pretty broad; like, I live in the Cranberry area, and going over to Route 8 (also North) is not an option for me. Could you be more specific?

I can back Pediatric Alliance - Arcadia Division. We love Dr. Bill and Dr. Kovach, especially. Their P.A. (Heidi) is thorough, and Dr. Clare and the other female pediatrician are very good as well. They are located over near Northland Library on Rte. 19 (almost opposite the former Magoo's restaurant). 

• imagenorthhillsbride:

"North" is pretty broad; like, I live in the Cranberry area, and going over to Route 8 (also North) is not an option for me. Could you be more specific?

I can back Pediatric Alliance - Arcadia Division. We love Dr. Bill and Dr. Kovach, especially. Their P.A. (Heidi) is thorough, and Dr. Clare and the other female pediatrician are very good as well. They are located over near Northland Library on Rte. 19 (almost opposite the former Magoo's restaurant). 

Agreed, North is pretty broad.

We use Bellevue Pediatrics. I believe they have a Wexford office as well. We're really happy with them.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • We gave been going to CCP Wexford.  I love Dr. Butler, Dr. Stewart or Dr. Roland.  I have been pleased with them - I never have to wait & the staff is great.
  • I take my kids to Pediatric Alliance - Northland Division located on McKnight Road across the highway from Red Lobster. They also have an office in Cranberry somewhere. I've really liked Dr. Lamb and Dr. Brian.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"