Health & Exercise
Options

Thursday's Jillian Check In

Morning ladies! I must admit, I've fallen off the wagon. I haven't done the shred since last Wednesday. After a weekend away and a terrible head cold I haven't had the stamina to jump back on. I've started the workout, and midway through the warmup lost energy. LO is having surgery tomorrow, so I'm hoping to maybe shred away some of the stress and anxiety related to that tonight.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thursday's Jillian Check In

• Options

I completed day 5 of level 1 this morning & it's offical..I can NOT do push ups! Not sure if I will ever be able to? So annoying & frustrating!! I do as many of the motifited version as I can ends up being 3 horrible ones but then I do jumping jacks so I am still moving. Embarrassed

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow! My prayers are with your family & LO!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well, 3 days in and I skipped a night last night.  I am so freaking sick, so it was nyquil and early to bed for me last night.  And I just got done a round of antibiotics last week.  ugh.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

good luck with surgery tomorrow. 

D11, L2. Still hard. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

To the OP, I know how you feel!!  I missed a week too and could not get motivated to start back until a few days ago and then came down with this nasty head cold so I missed Tuesday and then only could do about half of the Shred yesterday before feeling completely run down.  I feel worse today so we'll see how the day goes but I'll probably get back on the horse tomorrow and start the weekend off right!

Good luck with the surgery!!

• Options

Today was my Couch to 5K run.  It increased to 5 minute runs with 3 minute walks.  I cannot believe how much I have changed. I used to think I'd never be able to run for 5 minutes! 

OP: I hope the surgery goes well tomorrow. 

PP: I don't know why pushups are so hard either.  Just keep trying and take mental note of how many you can do now and how many you can do at the end.  I'm sure it'll surprise you.  Good job though with supplementing in jumping jacks instead of doing nothing.

Great job to all the shredders out there.  Stay healthy and resume when you can!

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"