Oregon Babies
Options

Need to find a westside pedi

I just cannot justify the drive to the eastside anymore. What pedi do you use? Do you like them? Why? or better yet why not?

We live right by St V's but am willing to consider any  SW Pdx, Beaverton, Hillsboro area offices. No Tualitan/Tigard.

TIA ladies!  

Re: Need to find a westside pedi

• Options
    I am a first time mom, so I dont know yet from experience, but I hear great things about Dr. Nason at Hillsboro Pediatrics or Dr. Kathryn Todd in Aloha.  I am taking my son to Dr. Todd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Many people I know love Dr. Paul Thomas at Integrative Pediatrics right next to St. Vs. I've known him since I was a kid myself and he's great. They also have the only Pediatric Urgent Care too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to Dr. Kirsten Crowley over in the building right next to St Vs. She's so sweet and caring and seems to really listen and never make you feel bad about things, but is always willing to teach you different methods. She's a mom herself and really cares about the little ones she's caring for. I seriously could not be happier with her. A bunch of other Oregon girls go to/went to (moved) her too. 

https://www.providence.org/oregon/facilities/clinics/biosSWPediatrics.htm 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We see Dr. Laura Bledsoe at the Portland Clinic in Beaverton right off of TV hwy/Millikan. We really like her.
  • Options
    Bump burp...

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageBunniesAreSoft:
    Many people I know love Dr. Paul Thomas at Integrative Pediatrics right next to St. Vs. I've known him since I was a kid myself and he's great. They also have the only Pediatric Urgent Care too!

This was my husbands Pedi too. We plan on taking our kids there. I've heard nothing but good things about him.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I second Dr. Crowley. Best doctor! I love her. I don't have a single bad thing to say about her. She always makes you feel comfortable with everything going on and she makes you feel like your kid is the smartest most amazing child on the planet. She's fantastic! Mother Joseph Plaza by St. V's. :)
  • Options
    imagesoontobe05:

We go to Dr. Kirsten Crowley over in the building right next to St Vs. She's so sweet and caring and seems to really listen and never make you feel bad about things, but is always willing to teach you different methods. She's a mom herself and really cares about the little ones she's caring for. I seriously could not be happier with her. A bunch of other Oregon girls go to/went to (moved) her too. 

https://www.providence.org/oregon/facilities/clinics/biosSWPediatrics.htm 

We took Morgan to Dr Crowley too.  She's awesome. I miss her :(   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"