Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Yellow CM 7DPO

Just noticed some distinctively yellow discharge/CM along with creamy CM. It was stretchy and a little stringy, if that makes sense. I can't recall experiencing this before.I've been experiencing creamy white CM for the last 3 or 4 days.

Any insights, ladies?

DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Yellow CM 7DPO

• Options
    Yellow?  Might be a sign of infection.  I'd watch it and if anything starts to get itchy or smelly, call your Dr. 
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelmj8284:
    Yellow?  Might be a sign of infection.  I'd watch it and if anything starts to get itchy or smelly, call your Dr. 

Yes

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sounds kind of like EWCM, which is possible to have at any part of your cycle. If it has an off odor definitely see a Dr.
  • Options
    Is it yellow or tan?
    TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Options
    I am about the same DPO as you and have the same stretchy stringy thing going on [minus the yellow color but I have some yellow color on a few occasions in the past without it being an infection so just make sure it does not get worse and/or start to smell].
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lol this reminds me of brooklyn's post about egg yolk CM Ick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my creamy CM is almost always yellow and I have never had a vaginal infection to my knowledge. everyone is different. I wouldn't worry unless you have discomfort.
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    Its probably nothing.  I had the same thing a couple of days ago around the same DPO and its gone away now.  Just keep a look out for signs of infection and call your doc if you have any.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had some my last cycle during the 2WW...I wouldn't worry about it.  

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    Thanks for all the input. There was no smell or discomfort associated with it and there was a very small amount. It was on the more tan side of yellow. I'll certainly call the doctor if things seem wrong. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"