My intro — The Bump
Phoenix Babies

My intro

I'm a 33 year old Latina woman who has had 2 miscarriages in 3 years. First one at 8 weeks, second one at 10 weeks in Nov 2010. I chose to pass both fetus' naturally. I recently had my left tube removed for scarred tissue, and increased dilation causing major pain. I was also diagnosed with MTHFR homozygous type, and was placed on high amounts of folic acid, and baby aspirin. I was told to wait 2 cycles and then try this month(Feb). To my surprise, I am pregnant and due Nov 1, 2011. I was placed on Crinone, and am hoping to give birth to my first baby. I feel so confused because I feel so blessed, yet I'm afraid of another loss. This is why I have chosen to join. I need so much encouragement, and support. Many ladies' stories on this website is the reason I chose to join. Thank you

Ms. Qween :)

Re: My intro

• welcome dear! i'm so sorry to hear about your losses. congrats on your bfp and hoping for a sticky baby!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Where do i add my baby ticker so it shows up on my bio? I know how to get the code, I just don't know where to put. Thank you! Reyna
    Ms. Qween :)
  • Loading the player...
  • go to 'my bump' on the top left of the page, then on the top left again, click 'edit my avatar and signature' and you will be able to add the code at the bottom of the pageYes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards