November 2012 Moms
Options

charlsie26

I am so excited for you! I responded in the other post too.

When is your due date? 

I didn't recognize you at first because of your sig pic. Super funny. Your DH totally looks like Humphrey Bogart in that get-up. 

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: charlsie26

• Options
    Lol! I'll have to tell my husband that! he will get a good laugh! I really hope this is it! I am an idiot and can't read the darn test! I'll test again tonight! So stay tuned!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man, I have been in anxious anticipation for your BFP announcement! I guess I can wait a few more hours LOL...

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I missed both of your BFP post!! Congrats to both you!!! H&H 9 months!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"