Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Work From Home Question

Hi Everyone!!  I am due in June and would love to work from home.  It is extremely frustrating to me and I am not too sure where to look.  I am a highly educated individual and self motivated.  I am just hitting the wall as to where to go or look.  I am a certified teacher with ten years experience so I know there is tutoring and cyber schools; however, I can't find ones that seem to be real!  If anyone as any ideas or suggestions, please help!!!!!!  Thanks so much!

Re: Work From Home Question

• Options
    Good luck, and if you find anything, please let me know too!  I would love to work from home when LO arrives.
    BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options

Hmmm well you could babysit? I know it's not ideal but you could make a lot of money and i'm sure parent's would be very happy that you have a teaching background.

Hope this helps :] 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out PA Cyber - they're legit.  Good luck!
  • Options

Check out the Working Moms board - I believe that is where I've read of Moms tutoring online.

What about checking to see if you can tutor through your school district? I think you would be able to do that at night?

Also, are you planning on having childcare setup during the day when you are working? I ask because when I was laid off last year, I had (and still have) my own freelance writing business; I really struggled doing my writing during daylight hours with a toddler and an infant home with me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I feel your pain! I am also a former teacher and those teach from home jobs are hard to find, as is any work from home job. I know www.k12.com is legit but it varies from state to state. There are lots of exam grading jobs, like for ETS. Try checking out the forums at:

workplacelikehome.com

ratracerebellion.com

wahm.com

Once I worked for 800-flowers and T-Mobile (that was a www.cloud10.com job) from home for seasonal help, that was a nice way to earn some extra money but it got old answering customer service calls from home.

Sorry for the lack of linkys, I am on my phone. GL!

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    Bamboopink-The NEW generation of Direct Sales! Build a Virtual Online Business holding Virtual Online Shows! iPhone and iPad apps also available to build a mobile business! The MOST lucrative comp plan I have EVER seen in the industry! You are NOT required to purchase a kit! 16,000 have already joined! TODAY ONLY it is FREE to JOIN! Sign up here: www.bamboopink.net/hgibson and learn more here:www.mypinkinfo.com/
  • Options

Hi, I wanted to spend more time with my son and husband and work from home.  I worked in Corporate America for many years but it was very stressful and hard to balance home and work...  I found a great company that made sense for me.  Good Luck!

https://www.workathomeunited.com/cin

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"