Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Where can you borrow or rent crutches?

I re-re-re-re-injured my knee last Friday. At first I didn't think it was that bad. But it really is. I'm about 90% sure I have a patellar subluxation (I halfway dislocated my knee cap). I have class tomorrow which involves quite a lot of walking. I'm quickly coming to the realization that there is no way I will be able to walk tomorrow at all, let alone walk all around campus for class. I'm going to try to rent or borrow some crutches in the morning to make it through the day before my doctors appointment in the afternoon. Is there somewhere you can rent or borrow them? Do most doctor's offices have a set you can borrow? I'll call in the AM but I'd like to have several places lined up because I need them ASAP before my morning class.

Re: Where can you borrow or rent crutches?

• Options

City Drug in Old Town

I think any King Soopers 

ETA:  I think Walgreens lets you rent them too.  The 24 hr one is on Drake/Taft. 

• Options
    You're my hero!! Thank you so much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Were you able to find some?
  • Options

Yep. City Drug and the Walgreen's on college / drake both rent them. It didn't seem like a good deal though ($25 deposit + 10/week). You can buy them for $30-40. I have no idea how long I'll need them. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. My doctors office is lending me a pair. I have a $30 fully refundable deposit and they'll help me adjust them to the correct size. Hopefully I'll only need them for a few days ::fingers crossed::

I'm almost positive I partially dislocated my knee cap (again). Which unfortunately is usually accompanied by other injuries to cartilage and ligaments. I guess I'll know soon enough how bad it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"