Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

? About SwaddleMe sizing

Can anyone tell me what the weight range is for the different size SwaddleMe's? I have two of them from DD 1 and I would like to get one or two more but can't figure out what size to order. When I looked on amazon, they didn't have weight limits for the different sizes. Also, it looked like there were only small and large but no medium. Is that right? Can anyone help me out? I'm sure if I went to the store they would have the info on the package, but I want to order online since I have some amazon rewards. TIA :). 1 ht on my phone. Sorry no paragraphs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? About SwaddleMe sizing

• Options
    The large is from 14-22 lbs I think. I ended up buying the large and LO is 11lbs. She got her hands out the first time we used it but now we know that we have to adjust it to the tightest setting. It's been working fine and we like it.
  • Options

imagemishu917:
    The large is from 14-22 lbs I think. I ended up buying the large and LO is 11lbs. She got her hands out the first time we used it but now we know that we have to adjust it to the tightest setting. It's been working fine and we like it.

Thank you!  :)  I think that I will definitely go with the large so that she has room to grow. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a small one. My ds was only 5lbs 6oz when he came home from the hospital and we have been using the small one. The only problem is now (just about 3 weeks later) he is a bit long for the small. He was born at 19.25 inches (for 5 weeks early, that is pretty long) and I am thinking that we need to go to the next size up.

I would go with just one of a medium and get the rest large. They did stress to us at the hospital that the Swaddle me and sleep sacks are great but they need to fit properly or they can become dangerous.

*** And our babies were born the same day! lol

• Options
    Yes, there is no size medium.  The sizes are Small/Med and Med/Large.  DS was 12.5 lbs a few weeks ago and he has started busting out of his size smalls.  I'm planning on going to get a few larges this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"