3rd Trimester
Options

How long after your 2nd baby dropped did you go into labor?

So Im always hearing people say that with 2nd babies they dont drop til theyre close to coming out. I swear this kid dropped today- Im feeling his bum REALLY low, waddling ridiculously, and when I walk my pelvis and lower back FEELS it. I really dont get achey when I walk or anything so Im really thinking he dropped... So 2nd time mamas: how long after your 2nd babe dropped did LO make his appearance??? Smile
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How long after your 2nd baby dropped did you go into labor?

• Options
    He never did.  At least not that I noticed.

• Options
    DD dropped at around 36 weeks and I had to be induced at 41.5 weeks. It might be a sign for some but not for others. I can empathize with the discomfort though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMiraclePending:
    DD dropped at around 36 weeks and I had to be induced at 41.5 weeks. It might be a sign for some but not for others. I can empathize with the discomfort though!

Was she your first child or second(etc)? My dd dropped early on too and I went to 41 weeks.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is my second baby? I dropped a long time ago and I am being induced tomorrow just shy of 41 weeks. I don't think it's necessarily an indicator.
  • Options
    imageflowerchild77:

imageMiraclePending:

Was she your first child or second(etc)? My dd dropped early on too and I went to 41 weeks.

Sorry, I should have read the title more carefully :) That was for my first baby. I'm pregnant with my second now, but I'm not anticipating things to be much different. My sister has four kids and all four labors pretty much went the same aside from the time it took to actually birth them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"