Houston Babies

Easter Clothes for a boy?

I went shopping today with my little man.  I was excited there was TONS of little girl Easter dresses out and decided to look for something for him.  He is in 9 months clothes, so 9 or 12 would work.  I couldn't find anything! I went to Children's Place, Sears, Gymboree, Crazy 8, JcPennys.  I didn't brave Macy's but should have. 

If you have a boy, do you have a suggestion?  I want something nice. Is there a shop I can hit that isn't the same ol same ol?

TIA

Re: Easter Clothes for a boy?

• Check out Marshall's.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • My mom bought Cameron an adorable (and not too pricey, as I recall) outfit for Easter last year at Little Lords and Ladies on Westheimer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Carter's usually has at least one Easter outfit for boys that age.  I found a really nice pastel colored shirt for my ds for Easter yesterday at Carter's.  He's older though so I don't know what they have in the younger sized clothes.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • We got some cute little suit outfits a Macy's for DH's baptism, so somewhere like that or Dillards might work.  Also try Old Navy and Babies R Us - they used to have some sweater vests.
  • There were some really cute ones at Burlington. You could do suit or shirt/tie or sweater vest. The one i really liked a  little plaid shorts, ss button up with a coordinating sweater vest but i figured Ds was going to roast in it but he needs larger shirts for length than bottoms so i can't buy sets unless I'm willing to separate the pieces.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Janie & Jack

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"