Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Y'all need to re-watch Meet the Fockers

It's even more hilarious now that LO is here and I understand a lot more of the parenting references.

They just disagreed on CIO....Jack is Ferberizing the baby. The Fockers say constant hugs and kisses are better- they Fockerized their baby. LOL!!!!

And Jack had a custom gadget made in the exact mold of the baby's mom's boobs so he could put the bottle in there to "nurse" the baby. Omg lol. 

Seriously, re-watch it. 

Re: Y'all need to re-watch Meet the Fockers

• Options
    imageMrsFv20:

It's even more hilarious now that LO is here and I understand a lot more of the parenting references.

They just disagreed on CIO....Jack is Ferberizing the baby. The Fockers say constant hugs and kisses are better- they Fockerized their baby. LOL!!!!

And Jack had a custom gadget made in the exact mold of the baby's mom's boobs so he could put the bottle in there to "nurse" the baby. Omg lol. 

Seriously, re-watch it. 

That's the best part of the movie, especially the cop who finds it and exclaims "He's got a rubber booby!"

TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love that movie!  I still haven't seen Little Fockers, but I bet it's hilarious.  Should be on video soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kheel-where did you get the epidural "picture" on your signature?  I LOVE it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelittlei3776:
    kheel-where did you get the epidural "picture" on your signature?  I LOVE it!!

I got it from someone else here on TB. :) Thanks!

TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"