Phoenix Babies
Options

Stores that sell cloth diapers?

My family is moving to the West Valley next month and I was wondering if there are any stores in that area of town that sell cloth diapers/supplies? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimageimage
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Stores that sell cloth diapers?

• Options
    there's a store called healthy baby happy earth in downtown glendale. i don't think they have a very large selection though, i haven't personally been there but from what i saw on a news segment and their website the cd section is very small. zoolikins is over near scottsdale fashion square in scottsdale, and they are actually a cloth diaper store so you'll have more luck there. although it's quite a drive from us on the westside! whereabouts are you moving to?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! We are moving to Buckeye.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hope your move goes well!

to be honest i always find myself ordering from sites like momsmilkboutique.com or sewcraftybaby.com since i don't have to pay tax, they have free shipping, and coupon codesEmbarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Healthy Baby Happy Earth is a really nice store.  They actually have a nice assortment.  If I'm not mistaken they also sell BGs now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegrapeape73:
    Healthy Baby Happy Earth is a really nice store.  They actually have a nice assortment.  If I'm not mistaken they also sell BGs now.

good to know, i've been wanting to go just haven't made it out yet. fox10 did a morning news segment on them and they had a ton of cool stuff in their store

• Options
    imageb15chik:

imagegrapeape73:

good to know, i've been wanting to go just haven't made it out yet. fox10 did a morning news segment on them and they had a ton of cool stuff in their store

We should take a trip out there. I have been wanting to go, but haven't gotten around to it.

• Options
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    imageb15chik:

imagegrapeape73:

We should take a trip out there. I have been wanting to go, but haven't gotten around to it.

definitely in!

• Options

https://www.zoolikins.com/

This store is located in Scottsdale and is amazing!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"