Rhode Island Babies

Consignment shops? (and intro)

Hi!  It's been a looooong time since I've been around the local Nest board, and I've never been on this board, so I thought an intro was in order.  I'm Susie.  I live in Smithfield, I got married in 2007, and I'm now 11 weeks pregnant with our first kid.  I'm due September 9, which is coincidentally also my wedding anniversary (awwww).  I'm generally on TB September 2011 board or TN Book Club board, but I may start hanging out here now too.  Anyway, Hi!

So, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good consignment shop for buying maternity clothes.  I'm a lawyer and I have to dress up for work every day, and I hate the idea of spending a lot of money on a whole wardrobe of clothes that I'll wear this summer and then probably never again.  I'm planning on getting some stuff from Old Navy and Target, but I've heard that consignment shops can be a great resource for maternity clothes too.  Like I said, I live in Smithfield, but I'll go wherever for a good consignment selection.  Thanks for your help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Consignment shops? (and intro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"