1st Trimester
Options

Bolthouse smoothies....

I drank these all the time before I was pregnant because they are natural and healthy. I'm wondering now if they would still be good and safe now that I am pregnant because I really don't feel like eating plus it would be easier to get more nutrients to the baby this way I would think.
BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Re: Bolthouse smoothies....

• Options
    I am a big fan of the strawberry/banana smoothie!  It's sooo yummy!  I think they are healthy for you esp since they are all-natural but I would try to eat something too (if you can).  They may not offer all of the other nutrients needed for the baby.  Do you recommend any other flavors?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagebluishgreenishgreyish:
    I am a big fan of the strawberry/banana smoothie!  It's sooo yummy!  I think they are healthy for you esp since they are all-natural but I would try to eat something too (if you can).  They may not offer all of the other nutrients needed for the baby.  Do you recommend any other flavors?

The green goodness is really good - but it has tons of sugar in it from all of the fruits. DH brings me a glass of it in the morning before I get out of bed and it helps ward off some of the m/s.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooh I love the strawberry banana and I'm drinking the green goodness now I was wondering if those were okay since they have soo much stuff in them. The amazing mango ones are great and the berry ones the passion fruit one is too. they are all pretty much good. What is it blue goodness or berry goodness cant remember but you can't go wrong when you grab one. the new passion fruit one is great.
  • Options
    The Green Goodness is a fave. Also the Vitamin C one, esp in the Winter when I need a little "sunshine". I also love the Chai Protein drink. It is a little caffeinated, I believe. Are they not pasteurized? Why would they not be healthy?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    They are pasteurized. The green goodness that I like just has alot of stuff in it Im not sure is safe while you're pregnant. Like the C boost one you're talking about has some herbs in it I started to drink mine today then I though oops I better not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"