Rhode Island Babies
Options

Pediatricians???

Has anybody found a good pediatrician yet?  I have only had one consult and the other 2 doctors that I called do not do consults. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Pediatricians???

• Options

We go to Anchor Pediatrics in Lincoln and really like it.  We see Dr. Cummings.  I think most of the Drs there will do consults.  I think there is only one that doesn't.

• Options
    Tollgate Pediatrics if you are in the Warwick Area. LO sees Dr Zarlengo primarily but if we need a sick visit we've been seen by Dr/ Amana (sp??) and she's very thorough. We love Dr. Z. and all of the nurses and office staff.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to East Greenwich Pediatrics.  It's right off of exit 8A of 95.  The drs there are great, and they came highly recommended by my sister-in-law and her friend.  So far we love them!
  • Options
    I take my son to Anchor Pediatrics in Lincoln as well.  They are great.  I don't really think they meet people ahead of time though.  My son's primary doctor is Dr. Beraha.  I also really like Dr. Gillen and the nurse practicioners.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

We love PRIMA pediatrics in Cumberland.

www.primapediatrics.com

Dr. Staracaweicz is awesome.  

• Options
    We go to Lincoln Pediatrics; I have seen two of the doctors and the NP's and like it very much.  They have an introduction night for new parents where you get to see the office, meet the staff and doctors and ask questions about care.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"