Texas Babies

I think I'm starting a playgroup

So I'm thinking about starting a mommy group. Every mommy group I see takes place on weekday mornings, I have to pay to join, or is just not realistic. I'm 24, married, a teacher and have a 16month old son. I don't live an extravagant life, and work hard for what I do have. I would like to hang out with women that are in the same stage as me (20- 30's). This is my first child and I'm struggling to balance life as a new teacher, mom and wife while growing in my faith.

Please tell me I'm not alone. I live in the North Central area and was thinking about maybe meeting Saturdays either at 10 or in the afternoon like at 3 or so, but I'm not really sure yet. Once I get my apartment redecorated I would like to host Saturday get together where the kids could play and maybe we could have a book club.

Let me know if you would be interested in attending this Saturday. You can email me at lil_nette4@yahoo.com or reply here

Bye Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I'm starting a playgroup

• Hi and no you are not alone!! I would love to join a "Mommy play group". I am also a teacher and my husband is a MTI in the Air Force (which means he works A LOT). Anyway my little girl is 4 months old and I will turn 28 in July. I am not on the site much because I have been a busy little bee lately, bur feel free to e mail me at nakina82@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully making a new friend.

Nikki

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"