Health & Exercise
Options

Tuesday Shredding Check In

(Hoping I'm not stepping on any toes by posting this thread)

D9-L1 here. Yesterday I attempted L2, and WOW! I am not ready to move up by any means. It was such a drastic step from level 1 I'm kind of intimidated now. Today I did Leslie Sansone's 2 mile High Calorie Burn and L1. I'm starting to settle in to L1, but don't see how I could possibly move up to L2 just yet.

I also do weight watchers and am down 7lbs. in 9 days. This is proof that my hard work is paying off even if my endurance isn't where I think it should be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday Shredding Check In

• Options
    Day 6 level 1. Thinking of trying level 2 tomorrow, but now I'm a little scared!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    D9 L1. I should be on day 10 but I skipped yesterday after playing with Wii fit a little too much! My husband got me the biggest loser game and I've decided to do that along with the 30 day shred, but I'm going to have Bob as my trainers since I will get Jillian later on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was going to post check-ins too but I didn't know how Boston2Bermuda would feel since that was her thing.  I think we should keep it up though.  It helps to keep me accountable.

Yes - level 2 is no joke.  It's harder than level 3.  OP - awesome job on your weight loss.  That is amazing!  I still have not lost anything but I can't complain because I look 100% different.  My husband touched my thighs the other day and thought I was flexing but I wasn't.  Ha!  Yep - they are that rock hard now.

Today was day 30 for me but I'm not stopping. I'm going to go until I can conquer level 3.

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Sorry to butt in but I just have to say reading these has made me really want to join. I bought 30 day shread a few weeks ago & haven't even used it. (Horrible I know) I just couldn't get motivated or even find the energy to do it. I am gonna start tonight just because of everyones posts. May I join in on your check ins, I think it will help me be more motivated?

Also any tips? Do you work out in the morning or evening? My DS never wakes up at the same time in the morning so it's a challenge to even get ready for work sometimes.

TIA 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"