TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

How is your RE office at billing?

I'm racking up quite the bill at the RE, but they aren't sending me any bills.  They haven't billed me for Dh's SA which was early Sept, any of the u/s, etc.  I'm starting to worry about this.  It's nice not to have to pay, but on the other hand when it does show up it's going to be bad.
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: How is your RE office at billing?

• Options

I am lucky - mu insurance has covered all of my appt's - I only occasionally get billed a $15 co-pay, but that is when I have a face-to-face sit down with the RE without a procedure. 

Now for IVF, that all comes out of a very small pocket of IF coverage I have.  It will pretty much get used up with the one IVF so that will be that.  Then they'll start sending bills. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I pay a copy each visit and if you owe anything they don't send a bill they just tell you at the next appt any money is due they expect to be paid right away.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a copay every time I go in and if there is something that isn't covered, I usually get a bill pretty quickly. You can always call. See what they say.
  • Options
    Mine sent out a bill once a month with anything that insurance hadn't paid.  If I was in the office anyways, they'd ask me if I wanted to pay my balance (billed or not).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"