Detroit Babies

maternity jeans

where do you get yours from? Does anyone rec going out to partridge creeks gap maternity?  Any other stores you find good quality jeans?  tia!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: maternity jeans

• I LOVE my motherhood jeans! Some ppl don't but I haven't had any problems. I have heard good things about Gap mat jeans, but I HATE the GAP. I also loved my ON jeans (pre-pg) and they carry mat jeans at the location on Brown Rd & Baldwin (across from GLC) You might want to try them on to find what you like best.
  • Gap is always mentioned even though I havent tried them.  Also ON is having a 30% sale online off maternity if you want to check them out.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • loved my Old Navy maternity jeans and cheap too!
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • I bought all of my maternity clothes including jeans through this

https://cravingstyle.com/

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • The maternity section at Partridge Creek is small but they do have jeans. I bought a pair and loved them.
  • I loved my Gap mat jeans and ones I got from Destination Maternity. The brand was American Star. They fit really well and I wore them to death and they still basically looked new when I stopped wearing them.
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Gap maternity jeans are amazing.  Worth every penny.  I've never been to the store at Partridge Creek, I just ordered them online.  I also loved Old Navy's as well.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • I have a couple pairs from motherhood from when I was pregnant with Owen and I hate them! They don't come in real sizes so they are either to big or too tight. I went to Gap at partridge two days ago and tried on a pair of their jeans and fell in love. They were sooo cute and so comfortable! Of course the price tag gave me a small heart attack. I am currently waiting a week or two to see if any good coupons come out and going back to buy them. 

FYI- I also bought 3 really cute long sleeve shirts from their clearance section... they were only $6.98 each and I love them! Also when you buy anything from the Gap they give you a website to do a small survey.... if you do it you get a code for 20% your next purchase. I will probably end up using this for the jeans. 

• I'm tall and fluffy - a hard to shop for combo pre-preg.  I had a lot of luck with JC Penney.  The quality wasn't superior, but everything held up well in the short term.  The have a lot of coupons and will ship to store free for website purchases.

• I also had great luck with JCPenney and Sears.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"