TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Suntoto

I have some Bravelle, Gonal-F, and Endometrin for you.  I'm sure you don't know what meds you'll be using for your cycle, however, I want you to know that I will be saving them for you. 

Email me when you're ready.

Magaly

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia

Re: Suntoto

• Options

Ohhh... Thank you!  I will email you.  We will probably do IVF in April or May.  I am trying to get paper work together and I need a few months to detox from the last failed IUI cycle.  My body just can't handle back to back cycles. 

How are you?  How is IVF going for you? 

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"