TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

re: newbie confusion

To those who answered my newbie question politely and directly, thank you.

To those who pretty much rude, WOW. I dont know where the snarky attitude came from. I specifically titled my post, newbie question. Plus, I made sure to be very clear that it was simply a newbie question..not intended to stir the pot. In fact, your responses stirred the pot. All the accusations were just uncalled for. What flew up your butt? Do you own this board? News flash..its a public board.

To answer the question of how I am, I am someone who had a loss 6+ month ago and trying to TTCAL,,,,just like you.

And before you go off on this like flies on horse ***, dont worry, I have my big girl panties on. My cyber feelings are not hurt. I really dont care.

Whats an AE?

Re: re: newbie confusion

• Options
    ugh, just leave OP.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegizmosmommy:

To those who answered my newbie question politely and directly, thank you. Yeah, well even the people who were polite think you're a DB.

To those who pretty much rude, WOW. I dont know where the snarky attitude came from. Allow me to enlighten you: the snarky attitude came from some random person coming in and trying to criticize my support group and my friends who have helped me through 5 miscarriages and a failed IVF. I don't give two shiits about your opinion. I do about theirs.

In fact, your responses stirred the pot. Not really pot-stirring when it's all against one.

What flew up your butt?? See previous answer re:snarky attitude.

Do you own this board? News flash..its a public board. Right...so we can also answer you any way we see fit. Goes both ways, sugar.

• Options

So, you're a 'newbie' but you can question who is able to post what?

Look - I'm going to make this REEEALLLLLLY simple for you.

The ladies on +6 have been around for a LONG time. Some of them years.

It's a tight knit group over here. It's not like TTCAL regular flavour where people prance in from the street. It's family.

If you have such a problem with the way things are here, maybe you need to go back over to TTCAL.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options
    You just confirmed my suspicions, hi Gracie nice of you to comeback and start drama.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

imagebutterfly843:
    You just confirmed my suspicions, hi Gracie nice of you to comeback and start drama.

Bahahaha.

Here, let me fill in the rest: you feel sorry for our husbands, we're shriveled bitter _bitches, and we deserve everything we get because of our attitude and maybe if we weren't so bitter, we'd have babies too.

Am I forgetting anything? Aside from the use of the word bitter a couple more times?

• Options

imagebutterfly843:

Maybe someone else has hacked into her computer and used her TB profile for evil? bwahahaha

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

imagebutterfly843:

Maybe someone else has hacked into her computer and used her TB profile for evil? bwahahaha

Maybe her evil stepsister.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    imageColindaP:

imagebutterfly843:

Bahahaha.

Here, let me fill in the rest: you feel sorry for our husbands, we're shriveled bitter _bitches, and we deserve everything we get because of our attitude and maybe if we weren't so bitter, we'd have babies too.

Am I forgetting anything? Aside from the use of the word bitter a couple more times?

You forgot to use the word "karma".  Other than that you hit all the high points!

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options
    imageColindaP:

imagebutterfly843:

Bahahaha.

Pity existing kiddos for 2ndary IFers, if we would just be nicer, we'd get pg, and of course, whatever you do, absolutely do not acknowledge those bitter, evil b!tches who managed to get and stay pregnant despite their evil snark. . .

• Options
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

imagebutterfly843:

YesYes

• Options
    Oh wait - now run back to TTCAL and complain about us - that will win you LOTS of points!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    See, I wanted to believe your 1st post was real.  I declined to respond to it, mostly because everything had already been said, but I wanted to believe it was an honest question.  Now this follow up post changes everything.  I also am voting your Gracie or some other nut.  This is a tight knit group of ladies and we don't your type of crazy.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    imagegizmosmommy:

To those who pretty much rude, WOW. I dont know where the snarky attitude came from. I specifically titled my post, newbie question. Plus, I made sure to be very clear that it was simply a newbie question..not intended to stir the pot. In fact, your responses stirred the pot. All the accusations were just uncalled for. What flew up your butt? Do you own this board? News flash..its a public board.

To answer the question of how I am, I am someone who had a loss 6+ month ago and trying to TTCAL,,,,just like you.

And before you go off on this like flies on horse ***, dont worry, I have my big girl panties on. My cyber feelings are not hurt. I really dont care.

Whats an AE?

::snort:: oh yea this must be Gracie.
  • Options
    imagesurfergirlkona:
    imagegizmosmommy:

Whats an AE?

::snort:: oh yea this must be Gracie.

I don't know... if it really were Gracie, she must be choking on her fake BFP pics and bitterness by now.

• Options

A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    https://www.scri8e.com/h/Hallo_NO_DIRECT_LINKING/ghouls/pot-stirrer.gif
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    The reason that this whole thing bothers me is that you mentioned "long time posters" and have all of 6 posts. How would you know? I've been here since Dec. 09, not as long as some but still a long time and have been truly ecstatic when people who have been here for a long time finally get a chance to move on. I may not post as much on TTCAL, mostly because I was not as optimistic as I once was. Now, I avoid drama because it bothers me but I can't let you come in here and stir the pot with the girls that I think of as friends and family and expect me to just ignore it. We love and support each other here no matter what and I hope that one day you can feel that, until then though if you see something you don't like, just ignore it, please.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"