1st Trimester
Options

No bleeding during implantation? Anyone??

I just turned 5 weeks and I've not had spotting during implantation.  Is it normal not to have it?  My HCG levels last Monday were 137 and this past Thursday they were 395 and Progesterone as 32 so I was told everything is perfect and keep up the good work!  How can I be sure if everything is falling into place?  I've got mild cramps, lower back pain and right above my pelvis is painful-almost like it's bulging at times.....any ideas???
Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH

Re: No bleeding during implantation? Anyone??

• Options

I had some implantation spotting with DD1, but I had none this time around, but I'm already getting tender bbs and cramping.

Not everyone spots, I'm sure you're doing just fine!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Most people don't have implantation bleeding.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Implantation would have occurred between 7 and 10 days after ovulation, so you oughtn't to keep looking for it! As for not seeing it, it's not uncommon. Someone do have implantation bleeding and some don't. Some have it and it's so slight that it goes unnoticed.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options

Not every woman has implantation bleeding... although I did have it 5 days later I got my BFP! I am sure you are fine! Look forward to your ultra sound! I cant wait until Wednesday when I have mine!

Good Luck Hun!

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Options

I  never, in the three pregnancies that implanted, had bleeding.

It's much less common than people realize. Not having it doesn't mean anything. If your doctor's are telling you everything is fine, then that's what matters.

• Options
    I read somewhere that 80% of pregnancies do NOT have implantation bleeding.  I had it with my first pregnancy (see siggy for the results of that pregnancy) and did not have it for this one.  Whether you have it or not really has no bearing on viability. 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    Implantation spotting is actually pretty rare.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's pretty rare to have it.  My dr said that most people that even think they have it actually have spotting for some other reason (like sex)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLissa832:
    Most people don't have implantation bleeding.

I too didn't have any bleeding

Don't worry! your levels are all fine, your baby is ok! :) 

10.2.10 Married my best friend! 12.26.10 BFP 8.27.11 Baby Logan's born
  • Options
    I didn't have implantation spotting with any of my pg.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't get a BFP until I had already had the implantation bleeding, so I imagine you are past that point. 

• Options
    I had no spotting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

As far as I'm concerned, implantation bleeding is a rare occurrence.

I didn't have it.

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    its the 80/20 rule. 80% don't have implant bleeding. i did with my 1st, but not with this one! perfectly normal! :0)
  • Options
    I didn't have any implantation bleeding with DD or this pregnancy. I wouldn't be worried if I were you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • Options
    I never had any bleeding when I was pregnant with Luke.  With this pregnancy, I had a day of very light brown implantation bleeding one week after O. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"