Cincinnati Babies

Making another offer on a house...fingers crossed!

40 houses and counting later, we found another house we like (the first one we offered on hasn't sold yet...I know I am evil to feel good about that). We're going in to write an offer tomorrow night and I am beyond nervous. It's the absolute top of our price point, and if they can't budge at all on price like with the last house, it's not going to be happening. The location can't be beat and the house would be perfect for us long-term, but it only came on the market recently and the open house today was packed. I am SO nervous...wish us luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Making another offer on a house...fingers crossed!

• Good luck!  My DH and I just listed our house 3 weeks ago.  I'm super annoyed with the market right now so we are thinking about taking our house off the market and just doing an addition.  The whole thing is a PITA. 

If you don't mind me asking, what area of town are you looking in?

I was the BEST mom....until I became a mother. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good luck!!!
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLeoChic:

Good luck!  My DH and I just listed our house 3 weeks ago.  I'm super annoyed with the market right now so we are thinking about taking our house off the market and just doing an addition.  The whole thing is a PITA. 

If you don't mind me asking, what area of town are you looking in?

It's a huge PITA. The house we sold last year was on the market for a year and a half. It sucks.

We're looking in Centerville and Bellbrook in the Dayton area.

• good luck!
  • Goof luck sweetie. I hope everything works out for yoU!
  • Best of luck, Erin!!! I hope this is the one!

We had our first open house yesterday, and we had a great turnout!! 7 people came, 3 are interested, 1 couple is very interested!! They are going to probably put in an offer this week... ::fingers crossed!:: yippee!!

We are trying not to get our hopes up, but we need our house to sell first before we're able to get serious about offering on a couple houses in C'ville we like. I agree - huge PITA, but hopefully we have some good luck this week! Is it in Bellbrook or Centerville? 

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Hope it works out perfectly for you!!
  • Good luck!  I hope this is it for you!
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"