New to The Bump
Options

Hello! New to the boards

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany. My DH and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now. No such luck yet. I'm kind of nervous about it though because my sister had a terrible time trying to conceive so I hope I don't have as many problems as her. She now has three beautiful children though!!

It seems as everyone I know is pregnant too! So maybe they will rub off on me! Anyways, I can't wait to get to know more of you!!

Re: Hello! New to the boards

• Options
    imagehrfponies:

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany. My DH and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now. No such luck yet. I'm kind of nervous about it though because my sister had a terrible time trying to conceive so I hope I don't have as many problems as her. She now has three beautiful children though!!

It seems if everyone I know if pregnant too! So maybe they will rub off on me! Anyways, I can't wait to get to know more of you!!

I promise your sister's fertility has zero impact on your own.  There are several boards you can try out--Getting Pregnant on The Nest or TTGP (Trying to Get Pregnant) here on The Bump.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"