Inland Empire Babies

So long for now...

I went to the doctor yesterday for my first check up.  I said I didn't know how far along I was, and she did an ultrasound and showed me and my fiance the "pregnancy" sack, etc.  She asked me to wait to see the ultrasound tech there, and she saw me and took pictures.  The doctor came back in and said that she didn't see a heartbeat, which is why I had to see the ultrasound tech to make sure.  I was 7 weeks, 5 days when his/her heart stopped beating, and she didn't know when that happened.  My fiance took home one of the pictures, and we both cried there and at home.  I have to have a D and C on Monday, and wait 2-3 months to try again.  My mom had 4 miscarriages and 3 kids so I'm worried it may happen again, especially since I'm 36 now.  So, I hope to be back here in 3-4 months.  Good luck to everyone!

Re: So long for now...

• So sorry for your loss! :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T&P's to you and your dh! I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope to see you here again soon!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss... I wish you luck in the up coming months
  • Lots of T&P to you and your fiance, Amy.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I am very late, but I wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss. I hope to see you back here again soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"