Philadelphia Babies

PIP your LO (or yourself if you're pg)

Seriously, this board needs to be livened up.

We've done some get-to-know-yous recently, so now let's PIP.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PIP your LO (or yourself if you're pg)

• I barely visit this board since there is almost never anything going on...We just moved to the Phoenixville area from the city. Due in 2.5 weeks! Pic is at 37 weeks.

Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • MrsPTB, you look amazing. Very exciting; congrats on almost being there, and good luck!

Here's vintage DS, 6 days old:

Tear! Totally have #2 fever right now...

And recently, with DH:

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • These are so cute!  Is it pathetic that I don't know how to do a PIP???  Ok I'll try the new to the bump board and see if I can learn how then I'll be back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • image,<<This was me at 25 weeks. My son is already 14 months old now. I delivered at Paoli, and am a working mom.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey! I don't post too much and this is my first time on the Philly board. My name is Jillian. Pic below is from 24 weeks. Going on 31 today! Yay to 9 more weeks and to our second little boy!

EMTX where did you get that adorabel bunny hat from? We are due a week before Easter and I was hoping to find something similar at a reasonable price. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejillian527:

Hey! I don't post too much and this is my first time on the Philly board. My name is Jillian. Pic below is from 24 weeks. Going on 31 today! Yay to 9 more weeks and to our second little boy!

EMTX where did you get that adorabel bunny hat from? We are due a week before Easter and I was hoping to find something similar at a reasonable price. Thanks!

Sending you a PM right now :)

• imagemrs.ptb:
    I barely visit this board since there is almost never anything going on...We just moved to the Phoenixville area from the city. Due in 2.5 weeks! Pic is at 37 weeks.

Check your personal messages!

• this is so fun - you guys look great!!

Here is me last week (21 weeks).. I'm now 22 1/2 weeks and beyond ready to meet my Layla :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Sent you a message back!

imageEMTX:
    imagejillian527:

Hey! I don't post too much and this is my first time on the Philly board. My name is Jillian. Pic below is from 24 weeks. Going on 31 today! Yay to 9 more weeks and to our second little boy!

Sending you a PM right now :)

• Oh my gosh, I love this!! Good idea, EMTX! that baby bunny of yours made my heart into goo!! Did you crochet it yourself?

I take a weekly photo, but I'll rewind to the shot of me at 20 weeks when we found out it's a boy! (I'm 25 weeks on Sunday)

Good luck to those of you who said you were due very, very soon :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @Urban - nope, I didn't know how then, it was just from Etsy :)

You look great! Yay for boys!

• We are in Delco..

DS is in my siggy

• All your LO and bellies are so cute.  I am at work so I don't have any pics with me.  We're due in 5.5 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Here are a few from a couple weeks ago.

Lauren,
    Mackenzie Beth 10.26.05 Ian James 08.09.08 Rhys Edward 07.05.10 William Brendan 04.17.12
  • Happy Valentine's Day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"