New to The Bump
Options

XP: About updating your siggy...

I posted in my usual stopping grounds but figured this might generate better results....I'm not sure how to udpate my signature with the new settings on the bump.

I feel silly asking because I'm sure it's probably easy and I'm just missing something. Any advice would be helpful :-)

TIA

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: About updating your siggy...

• Options
    Click on your avatar. It will take you to your profile page, with a tab at the top that says Update Avatar and Signature. At the bottom of the page you go to, there will be a box with your current sig info and you can play there.
  • Options
    Oh, sigh. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I get this error message every time:     Server Error in '/profiles' Application. The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /profiles/When+we+wished+upon+a+star...

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4206; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4209
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know. I'm doing what I always do to change it and I keep getting an error message too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm still getting error messages when I try to change my siggy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just checking to see if my update was successful
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"